Sunday, May 15, 2011

Broutin Design official texh blog

The official Broutin Design Tech blog is here!


This is the official blog for Broutin Design tech issues and Q&A’s. I will be updating this blog with helpful tips and tools. So don’t be shy to ask me anything computer related. But, if the question isn’t computer related sub related your comment will be deleted and your question will be unanswered.


Any computer questions will be answered in 24 to 48 hours. you can also reach me on facebook or Twitter. Just leave me a message or a tweet and I will be more than happy to lend a hand.

This blog will have computer tutorials, written and videos  to help you out. If you have a question on the written tutorials or videos click on the “Ask me anything” link in the right column.

This blog will also be question driven. I will talk about how to keep your computer clean and up to date. Also tell you about new software, antivirus programs, and breaking news in the tech world.

With that said, let the questions begin!

Broutin Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment